It’s probably safe to say that most of us have an opinion on this matter. But let’s set that aside as Gloria takes us through her own thinking and evidence-based analysis of what it means to truly lead through an unprecedented set of events.
If you love this podcast, please subscribe and leave a review via the mobile podcast app of your choice. It helps others find the show!
After you listen, explore further how Gloria prepared this week’s episode on leading through crisis.
- A look at why female legislators pass more bills and why companies with more women in their leadership make more money.
- Learn all about the new, improved 9 Leadership Power Tools to Accelerate Your Career online self-study course that launches in June.
- This new study breaks down the implicit bias and discrimination women have endured in the workplace
- Download the Annotated Transcript (PDF) of this podcast or read the web version here.
- Subscribe to Take The Lead This Week newsletter to stay up to date on all our events and offerings
- Bring Take The Lead leadership development programs to individuals and companies; inquire about how we can help you with solutions to accelerate women into and up through leadership
- Gloria’s book, No Excuses: 9 Ways Women Can Change How We Think About Power
Being inclusive doesn't end with simply being welcoming.
Leading inclusive conversations requires a new "language."
Get my new resource to help organizations like yours not just survive, but embrace these times of change & thrive.
FREE Language of Leadership Guide Book
GLORIA FELDT is the New York Times bestselling author of several books including No Excuses: 9 Ways Women Can Change How We Think About Power, a sought-after speaker and frequent contributor to major news outlets, and the Co-Founder and President of Take The Lead. People has called her “the voice of experience,” and among the many honors she has been given, Vanity Fair called her one of America’s “Top 200 Women Legends, Leaders, and Trailblazers,” and Glamour chose her as a “Woman of the Year.”
As co-founder and president of Take The Lead, a leading women’s leadership nonprofit, her mission is to achieve gender parity by 2025 through innovative training programs, workshops, a groundbreaking 50 Women Can Change The World immersive, online courses, a free weekly newsletter, and events including a monthly Virtual Happy Hour program and a Take The Lead Day symposium that reached over 400,000 women globally in 2017.