Now’s an especially good time to do some thinking about who you want to be after the new normal sets in. All the time alone and apart these couple of months has given many of us the rare opportunity to reflect and reconsider. In this insightful review of her own professional path, Gloria offers tangible and tactical ways to emerge and move forward with intention and clarity—to more fully realize the vision you have for yourself at work and in life.
If you love this podcast, please subscribe and leave a review via the mobile podcast app of your choice. It helps others find the show!
- Subscribe to Take The Lead This Week newsletter to stay up to date on all our events and offerings
- Bring Take The Lead leadership development programs to individuals and companies; inquire about how we can help you with solutions to accelerate women into and up through leadership
- Download the Annotated Transcript (PDF) of this podcast or read the web version here.
- Gloria’s book, No Excuses: 9 Ways Women Can Change How We Think About Power
Mentioned in the Episode
- Book: In This Together: How Successful Women Support Each Other In Work and Life, by Dr. Nancy O’Reilly
- Interview with Tiffany Dufu, founder of The Cru and author of Drop the Ball
Being inclusive doesn't end with simply being welcoming.
Leading inclusive conversations requires a new "language."
Get my new resource to help organizations like yours not just survive, but embrace these times of change & thrive.
FREE Language of Leadership Guide Book
GLORIA FELDT is the New York Times bestselling author of several books including No Excuses: 9 Ways Women Can Change How We Think About Power, a sought-after speaker and frequent contributor to major news outlets, and the Co-Founder and President of Take The Lead. People has called her “the voice of experience,” and among the many honors she has been given, Vanity Fair called her one of America’s “Top 200 Women Legends, Leaders, and Trailblazers,” and Glamour chose her as a “Woman of the Year.”
As co-founder and president of Take The Lead, a leading women’s leadership nonprofit, her mission is to achieve gender parity by 2025 through innovative training programs, workshops, a groundbreaking 50 Women Can Change The World immersive, online courses, a free weekly newsletter, and events including a monthly Virtual Happy Hour program and a Take The Lead Day symposium that reached over 400,000 women globally in 2017.