In this heartfelt episode, Gloria helps us take a breath amid the global crisis and consider the possibilities if we only refocus our energy. “We’re in the season of rebirth. We’re in the season of disruption. The two have much in common. What we think of as normal may never be again, but in this season of rebirth and disruption, we have an opportunity to normalize some new realities, to create a future more intentionally and proactively than we have ever done,” she tells us.
If you love this podcast, please subscribe and leave a review via the mobile podcast app of your choice. It helps others find the show!
Gloria’s Questions from this episode
Email your answers to these questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is your biggest fear personally about how the pandemic is impacting or will impact your own life?
- What is the greatest opportunity that you see for yourself as we come out of this difficult time?
- What path do you think the country or the world will take to a new normal, positive or negative?
- What is the one change you would most like to normalize?
- Is there anything else you want to say?
- Subscribe to Take The Lead This Week newsletter to stay up to date on all our events and offerings
- Bring Take The Lead leadership development programs to individuals and companies; inquire about how we can help you with solutions to accelerate women into and up through leadership
- Download the Annotated Transcript (PDF) of this podcast or read the web version here.
- Gloria’s book, No Excuses: 9 Ways Women Can Change How We Think About Power
Being inclusive doesn't end with simply being welcoming.
Leading inclusive conversations requires a new "language."
Get my new resource to help organizations like yours not just survive, but embrace these times of change & thrive.
FREE Language of Leadership Guide Book
GLORIA FELDT is the New York Times bestselling author of several books including No Excuses: 9 Ways Women Can Change How We Think About Power, a sought-after speaker and frequent contributor to major news outlets, and the Co-Founder and President of Take The Lead. People has called her “the voice of experience,” and among the many honors she has been given, Vanity Fair called her one of America’s “Top 200 Women Legends, Leaders, and Trailblazers,” and Glamour chose her as a “Woman of the Year.”
As co-founder and president of Take The Lead, a leading women’s leadership nonprofit, her mission is to achieve gender parity by 2025 through innovative training programs, workshops, a groundbreaking 50 Women Can Change The World immersive, online courses, a free weekly newsletter, and events including a monthly Virtual Happy Hour program and a Take The Lead Day symposium that reached over 400,000 women globally in 2017.