We’re talking about the scary four letter word: FEAR. Yes, it can be ‘bad’ and ‘ugly,’ but fear can also be good for you — even a success secret! In this episode, Gloria admits some of her own fears (one of which had her breaking out in hives), and helps walk you through how you can use fear to help you, instead of allowing it to hold you back.
This episode is brought to you by https://www.shenegotiates.com
- Gloria Feldt’s Website –https://gloriafeldt.com/
- Gloria Feldt’s Twitter – @GloriaFeldt
- Gloria Feldt’s Instagram – @gloriafeldt https://www.instagram.com/gloriafeldt/
- Take The Lead Website –https://www.taketheleadwomen.com/
- Take The Lead Twitter – @takeleadwomen
- Take The Lead Facebook –https://www.facebook.com/TakeTheLeadWomen/
- Take The Lead LinkedIn –https://www.linkedin.com/company/take-the-lead-women/
- Take The Lead Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/takeleadwomen/
GLORIA FELDT is the New York Times bestselling author of several books including No Excuses: 9 Ways Women Can Change How We Think About Power, a sought-after speaker and frequent contributor to major news outlets, and the Co-Founder and President of Take The Lead. People has called her “the voice of experience,” and among the many honors she has been given, Vanity Fair called her one of America’s “Top 200 Women Legends, Leaders, and Trailblazers,” and Glamour chose her as a “Woman of the Year.”
As co-founder and president of Take The Lead, a leading women’s leadership nonprofit, her mission is to achieve gender parity by 2025 through innovative training programs, workshops, a groundbreaking 50 Women Can Change The World immersive, online courses, a free weekly newsletter, and events including a monthly Virtual Happy Hour program and a Take The Lead Day symposium that reached over 400,000 women globally in 2017.
Being inclusive doesn't end with simply being welcoming.
Leading inclusive conversations requires a new "language."
Get my new resource to help organizations like yours not just survive, but embrace these times of change & thrive.
FREE Language of Leadership Guide Book