“Empower your invaluable women knowledge workers by Hiring No Excuses author Gloria Feldt to speak to your executives, Board members, and high-performing women to crack the diversity and inclusivity nut American business has so far found to be as elusive as the creation of cold fusion.”
~ Victoria Pynchon, principal-She Negotiates, Forbeswoman blogger, attorney-mediator-arbitrator
“We’ve had Gloria here at UMKC several times now and she’s not only a wonderful speaker who connects with students, faculty, and staff, but she’s also easy to work with and fun to be with.”
~ Brenda Bethman, Ph.D., Director UMKC Women’s Center, Acting Director Women’s and Gender Studies
“The best lecturer we’ve had in my four years on the lecture board.”
~Nick Goldberg, Co-President Brown University Student Lecture Board
“The audience loved the interactive workshop format and your personal story… lively, animated, inspirational, a refreshing take.”
~Nadia Chan, Director of Marketing, San Francisco Chamber of Commerce
“How moved I was!”~Eve Ensler
HOW CAN I HELP YOU MEET YOUR GOALS?
Are you are looking for a dynamic keynote speech on women, power, or leadership that will bring people to their feet and give them usable takeaways? A panel or an experiential leadership workshop that teaches practical tools and motivates your employees or professional group? I tailor the presentation to your objectives. And I do it with heart and a dash of humor–I like to enjoy myself, too. Contact me to book a speech or make further inquiry. Download complete information about speeches and workshops here.
Check Out Video From Some of Gloria’s Recent Keynote Speeches
CUSTOMIZED TOPICS INSPIRE—INFORM—ENERGIZE. HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES:
• Women, Power and Authentic Leadership – Secrets every woman should know to lead and live without limits
• 9 Ways Women can Change How We Think About Power – The tips and tools in “No Excuses” in inspirational keynote only or with a problem-solving and goal setting workshop
• Sister Courage – How Movement Building Principles I learned on the Front lines Can Grow your Business, Break Glass Ceilings and Change the World
• Carpe the Chaos: Five Steps to Thrive in a Time of Change
• No Tempe in Temple: Why I’m Grateful for Being “Different”
• Speaking the Language of Power: Effective Self-Presentation
• WomenGirlsLadies – Gloria appears with a dynamic intergenerational panel of women
~Joan Gerberding, Founding member, Most Influential Women in Radio
SO WHAT MAKES ME AN EXPERT?
My newest book, No Excuses: 9 Ways Women Can Change How We Think About Power, took 18 months and a lifetime of experience on the frontline of leadership to write, including 30 years as a CEO. Each of the 9 Ways contains a lesson and a “power tool” delivered through inspiring stories, interactive discussion, and solid information. View the book trailer here.
~Richard Farson, President, Western Behavioral Sciences Institute and Executive Director, International Leadership Forum
WHAT ARE SOME GROUPS I’VE WORKED WITH?
• University seminars, keynotes, and workshops on “Women, Power, and Leadership”
• Women’s History Month speeches
• National women’s professional groups and advocacy organizations
• Entrepreneurs looking for inspiration and leadership skills
• Women’s leadership conference keynote speeches, panels, and workshops
• General audiences—yes, men’s groups included–interested in provocative discussions about gender trends in politics, workplace, and personal relationships
• Any group seeking keynotes or workshops that touch the heart, inspire, and empower members
I’m a seasoned media commentator and fundraiser. I’m happy to take media interviews to publicize the speaking engagement or to participate in social events that support your group’s endeavors.
“Nobody says it like Gloria Feldt.”
~Anna Clark, Blogger
“Gloria articulates all of this with tremendous alacrity and inspiration.”
~Watts Wacker, President of First Matter and Author of The Visionary’s Handbook
“An amazing, inspiring speaker who really knows what women need today.”
~Marcia Reynolds, author of Wander Woman