Whether big stage keynotes or more intimate group inspirational speeches or leadership development training with immediate actionable Power Tools to accelerate careers, Goria delivers custom programs to help you meet your goals. Sample topics include:
- Power Up: How Women Will Achieve Leadership Parity by 2025
- The Three Powers of Intention
- Gender Bilingual Communication
- Leadership at Moral Crossroads
At this year’s She Leads conference, you’ll hear more about leadership and entrepreneurship and get actionable tips, tools and information that will help you to not only lead your company, but also your life.
It’s true – the She Leads Annual Conference is THE conference to attend in 2017 if you are:
- A woman committed to leading – in your own business, in your department, in your community or in your life.
- Looking for a truly exceptional conference where you’ll meet like-minded, truly great people who can help you to achieve your personal and professional goals and objectives.
- Searching for a more intimate, unique conference that offers true value.
With a diverse array of speakers, including Gloria as the keynote speaker, this is a conference you won’t want to miss.
You hit it out of the park. We cannot thank you enough for your professionalism in completing our first corporate development series. It will result in lifelong impacts on the cohort of women. You are a kind and thoughtful leader. We have been blessed by our association and are confident it will continue with intention.
I took your workshop a year ago and articulated that my personal action plan goal was to become a vice president of my firm. I used the power tool “Use what you’ve got” to differentiate myself and demonstrate my value to the company as the cochair of the African American affinity group, and focused the group on bringing resources to the company. Today, I was informed I am being promoted to vice president.
Empower your invaluable women knowledge workers by hiring No Excuses author Gloria Feldt to speak to your executives, Board members, and high-performing women to crack the diversity and inclusivity nut American business has so far found to be as elusive as the creation of cold fusion.