About The Program
The 50 Women Change The World Leadership Program is developed and managed by Take The Lead Arizona and launched the first cohort in 2016!
Applications are being accepted thru August 31st, 2017 for preferred consideration and then on a rolling admission until all places are filled. We encourage you to apply early.
Take The Lead is a 501c3 nonprofit organization whose mission is to prepare, develop, inspire and propel women to take their fair and equal share of leadership positions across all sectors by 2025. The 50 Women Change The World Leadership Programis based on Take The Lead’s core curriculum, the “9 Leadership Power Tools to Advance Your Career” training program that teaches women how to lead themselves/their careers and organization/systems changes in a holistic way. This program is designed to specifically meet the unique opportunities – and challenges – women experience in the nonprofit sector. It propels leadership growth for nonprofit women leaders, managers, and executives during important career milestones and transitions.
What can this program do for you? Nothing short of a breakthrough.
If you are a woman looking to power up your nonprofit career, this program will:
- Give you a new definition of power that will energize you, increasing your joy and the value you bring to your nonprofit organization
- Equip you with 9 Leadership Power Tools and a system for applying them to your goals
- Teach you how to embrace your power with intention, confidence, and authenticity
- Provide effective strategies for networking with purpose and negotiating with confidence
- Help you understand the game – what’s keeping women from parity in leadership roles and how you can overcome those barriers to accelerate your own career
- Develop a powerful Strategic Leadership Action Plan that will take you where YOU want to go
- Develop a structure to plan a Collaborative Action Plan with ideal partners in your community
Watch this video in order to learn more about the program:
“Women in the nonprofit sector are inherently changing the world in a meaningful way by the very nature of the work that they do. But they are often at a disadvantage because they lack the tools and resources to help them move into leadership. This program gives them both.”
-Felicia Davis, 50 Women Can Change the World Lead Trainer
Visit the Take The Lead website to learn more.
GLORIA FELDT is the New York Times bestselling author of several books including No Excuses: 9 Ways Women Can Change How We Think About Power, a sought-after speaker and frequent contributor to major news outlets, and the Co-Founder and President of Take The Lead. People has called her “the voice of experience,” and among the many honors she has been given, Vanity Fair called her one of America’s “Top 200 Women Legends, Leaders, and Trailblazers,” and Glamour chose her as a “Woman of the Year.”
As co-founder and president of Take The Lead, a leading women’s leadership nonprofit, her mission is to achieve gender parity by 2025 through innovative training programs, workshops, a groundbreaking 50 Women Can Change The World immersive, online courses, a free weekly newsletter, and events including a monthly Virtual Happy Hour program and a Take The Lead Day symposium that reached over 400,000 women globally in 2017.