About The Program
The 50 Women Change The World Leadership Program is developed and managed by Take The Lead Arizona and launched the first cohort in 2016!
Applications are being accepted thru August 31st, 2017 for preferred consideration and then on a rolling admission until all places are filled. We encourage you to apply early.
Take The Lead is a 501c3 nonprofit organization whose mission is to prepare, develop, inspire and propel women to take their fair and equal share of leadership positions across all sectors by 2025. The 50 Women Change The World Leadership Programis based on Take The Lead’s core curriculum, the “9 Leadership Power Tools to Advance Your Career” training program that teaches women how to lead themselves/their careers and organization/systems changes in a holistic way. This program is designed to specifically meet the unique opportunities – and challenges – women experience in the nonprofit sector. It propels leadership growth for nonprofit women leaders, managers, and executives during important career milestones and transitions.
What can this program do for you? Nothing short of a breakthrough.
If you are a woman looking to power up your nonprofit career, this program will:
- Give you a new definition of power that will energize you, increasing your joy and the value you bring to your nonprofit organization
- Equip you with 9 Leadership Power Tools and a system for applying them to your goals
- Teach you how to embrace your power with intention, confidence, and authenticity
- Provide effective strategies for networking with purpose and negotiating with confidence
- Help you understand the game – what’s keeping women from parity in leadership roles and how you can overcome those barriers to accelerate your own career
- Develop a powerful Strategic Leadership Action Plan that will take you where YOU want to go
- Develop a structure to plan a Collaborative Action Plan with ideal partners in your community
Watch this video in order to learn more about the program:
“Women in the nonprofit sector are inherently changing the world in a meaningful way by the very nature of the work that they do. But they are often at a disadvantage because they lack the tools and resources to help them move into leadership. This program gives them both.”
-Felicia Davis, 50 Women Can Change the World Lead Trainer
Visit the Take The Lead website to learn more.
One Year and Counting
A look at the world one year after the Presidential election
This popular series of conversations continues with some of the best, insightful and entertaining commentators around today.
FEATURING, among others:
GLORIA FELDT, Co-Founder and President, TAKE THE LEAD & former President and CEO of Planned Parenthood Federation of America
JOHN HOCKENBERRY, Peabody Award winning broadcaster and anchor of THE TAKE AWAY from WNYC and Public Radio International
At this year’s She Leads conference, you’ll hear more about leadership and entrepreneurship and get actionable tips, tools and information that will help you to not only lead your company, but also your life.
It’s true – the She Leads Annual Conference is THE conference to attend in 2017 if you are:
- A woman committed to leading – in your own business, in your department, in your community or in your life.
- Looking for a truly exceptional conference where you’ll meet like-minded, truly great people who can help you to achieve your personal and professional goals and objectives.
- Searching for a more intimate, unique conference that offers true value.
With a diverse array of speakers, including Gloria as the keynote speaker, this is a conference you won’t want to miss.