Photo: Victoria Pynchon organized and moderated our panel at SC Women Lawyers Assoc. with the two Glorias and (not shown) Shelby Knox and Jamia Wilson.
- Professor Anita Hill on the topic of “Looking Back 30 Years at Advancements of Women in the Legal Profession.”
- The legendary Gloria Steinem and nationally renowned activist and author, Gloria Feldt, participating in a panel discussion on “What’s Next for Working Women.”
- Another panel of local women leaders discussed developing leadership skills
- Political consultant/motivational speaker, Deb Sofield, revealed the “Unspoken Rules of the Game.”
- Other speakers contributed their thoughts to the evolving roles and rights of women in the workplace and community.
Event organizers promised a once-in-a-lifetime gathering of influential women and both participants and presenters delivered on the promise.
Thurs. 10/21: Columbia, SC
SCWLA’s 2011 Conference – Women Lawyers and Leadership
Latest posts by Gloria Feldt (Posts)
- Equal Doesn’t Mean Equal Yet: Women’s Equality Day, ERA & The Story of My Life - August 23, 2016
- The Evolution of Male-Female Relationships: An Interview with Leon Silver - October 13, 2015
- The Power of the Infinite Pie: a Legacy Love Story - September 21, 2015